You can download the Journal Template here : [DOWNLOAD]
Papers sent to our editors will be considered for publication if they meet the following criteria:
1. It is scientific and theoretical in the study of related problems in contemporary Islamic studies. In addition, it must be original and based on research and a literature base that is contributive to the development of Islamic studies.
2. Articles must be original, research-based, unpublished and not reviewed for possible publication in other journals.
3. It consists of title, author name, institution, email address, abstract, keywords, content and references.
4. The title must be clear, precise and no more than 14 words.
5. Authors do not need to include academic degrees.
6. Manuscripts must be typed in MS document format with Calibri, size 12 pts, single spaced, A4 paper approximately 10 to 15 pages (authors must use a journal template)
7. All submissions must include a 100-200 word abstract and 3-5 keywords. The research paper abstract must contain the title, objectives, methods, and research findings. Meanwhile, non-research paper abstracts include titles, objectives, and discussion.
8. It must be typed in Microsoft Word with RTF (Rich Text Format) or Doc. (Word document) and sent to the editor with the submit facility on this website or via email using a file attachment.
9. Bibliographical references must be listed in footnotes and a bibliography in the Journal En-Greenhouse style.
This includes references in the following format below: Djamarah, Saiful Bahri. Teachers and Students in Educational Interaction. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2002.
References are included in the following format: Saiful Bahri Djamarah, Teachers and Students in Educative Interaction (Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2002), p. 12-14.
This paper will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial content.
Manuscripts that are transliterated must comply with the rules of transliteration.
Then those who are rejected will be notified to the author via OJS or email.
Submission Preparation List
As part of the submission process, authors are asked to check their submission for compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors who do not comply with these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor has it been before another journal is considered (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to Editors).
2. File submission in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. Where available, a URL for reference has been provided.
4. The text is single-spaced; use 12 point font; use italics instead of underscores (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at appropriate points, not at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographical requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found in About the Journal.
6. If submitting to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, instructions in the Blind Review expedition have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following conditions:
1. The author retains copyright and grants the journal first publication rights with work licensed concurrently under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) which allows others to share the work with acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal .
2. Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See Open Access Influence).
The name and email address entered on this journal website will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be made available to any other purpose or to any other party.
Belum ada yang diterbitkan dalam kategori ini.